Maureen debates whether to share what she saw in the sky, Don leads a mission to find fuel, and the robot's presence stokes tensions within the group. Penny overhears a conversation between John and Maureen and is anxious to share her secret. "Dr. Smith" manipulates a situation in a way that could prove deadly.
- This article is a stub, or very short article, that is most likely incomplete and needs expansion.
- Toby Stephens as John Robinson
- Molly Parker as Maureen Robinson
- Maxwell Jenkins as Will Robinson
- Taylor Russell as Judy Robinson
- Mina Sundwall as Penny Robinson
- Ignacio Serricchio as Don West
- Parker Posey as "Dr. Smith"
- Brian Steele as The Robot
Other Jupiter crewEdit
- Sibongile Mlambo as Angela Goddard
- Ajay Parikh-Friese as Vijay Dhar
- Raza Jaffrey as Victor Dhar
- Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa as Hiroki Watanabe
- Kiki Sukezane as Aiko Watanabe
- Iain Belcher as Evan
- Amelia Burstyn as Diane
- Yukari Komatsu as Naoko Watanabe
- Viv Leacock as Reese
- Adam Greydon Reid as Peter Beckert
- Rowan Schlosberg as Connor